How to register Brazilian birth certificate in Brazil

I have obtained my Brazilian birth certificate from the consulate in Palestine, planing to get the passport from San Fransisco since I live in Seattle.  The question is how to register in Brazil.

1:  Do I have to be there for registration, or I can ask a relative do it for me?
2:  What paperwork is needed other than the Brazilian birth certificate.  It was an experience getting the birth certificate from the consulate, I don't want to do it again in Brazil.
3: Do I have to provide all the paperwork I prepared for the consulate or is it only the Brazilian certificate?
4: My mother is Brazilian, I don't think her marriage is registered anywhere in Brazil.  Do I need her information?

I talked to my cousin in Brazil and she made it feel impossible, any experience?

Passport or Visa?
Visa will require you to go to the BR consulate. Go online to see instructions
Passport will not allow you to come if Palestinian Authority passport only. You need the Visa.

Fortunately, your cousin is wrong.  Read this thread; this person had the same issue that you have, and was able to resolve it successfully:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=796841

Cool and Thank you

Sorry I was not clear maybe, my mother is Brazilian and I do have a Brazilian birth certificate issued at the consulate in Palestine.  I currently reside in the US and have a US citizenship.  For Brazilian born abroad, one has to register birth at the consulate and then "confirm" the process in Brazil.  So my question was how easy is it in Brazil to go through such process.  Thanks

No, you were clear.  That person's experience was exactly on point.  He was a foreign citizen with dual Brazilian nationality, who had to register his consular birth certificate in Brazil.

It's hard to believe that a Brazilian lawyer can get your husband a Canadian visa; as a Canadian citizen, you'll probably have more luck dealing with Canadian officials yourself.  Good luck -- I hope that you get something for your R$10.000.

abthree is you post for Kimme as to visa denial? It is posted on birth certificate.

Thanks - that's the problem with doing this on my phone.  :lol: