Swedish male :-)

Ive been to the Phillipines more then 15 times, ive lost track, my masterplan is to stay there for a long time when i get older, as for now im able to stay maybe 2-3 months per year, Yes i have a girlfriend, i will never get married, and yes i have a couple of small incomes in the Phillipines and yes im renting a house. I know a lot of things, i met a lot of friends, and yes many sees expats as walking ATM´s.

I really dont want warnings. about what to do or dont, ive been travelling my whole life and been visited 70+ countries so i know what to do and dont... Just advice when i ask for them.

The main problem with many male expats or foreigners is that they think with the wrong head. I aint one of them, the women i have could really have a descent life without me, she doesnt need me,  (for money)

SO

Say welcome :-)

Welcome onelund.  What is your opinion of the Girl With The Dragon Tatoo novels?

Good movies but the books are better.

Have not seen the movies, read all 3 books last year, cannot imagine the movies could be as good.

they are absolutely worth the time a rainy day

Welcome onelund, hope you enjoy and contribute to this interesting forum.

Not really sure if your post here was a question or just an observation, the later me thinks but yes definitely many westerners are ruled by the non thinking head, an easy trap to succumb too.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was a winner, the books I couldn't put down, written by a master that sadly left us even before truely recognised by the world. The 3 part mini series was virtually verbatim and I am sure Larsson would have been disappointed as I was with the 2011 release with Daniel Craig (don't get me wrong he is a great actor) but to condense such literature into a "movie" didn't do the author justice.

What part of PH. do you hang out in onelund? We are in Tammacalao Ilocos.

Cheers, Steve.

I usually hang out in Negros, my gf lives in a small city called Guihulngan, mostely known for bad things as NPA and drugs, but i never had any problems with anything there, and i really have good friends there as well.

Left field reply but hey we are all individuals.

Cheers, Steve.

so the master plan is to buy a hut in the jungle  ?

No? From where did you get that? Is your plan just to make stupid posts to get your post count up? Or to make and meet new friends?