Expat Clubs in Cebu

I would like recommendation of expat clubs in Cebu.

Hello JohanDotse!

Congrats for your first post on Expat.com!!!!!  :top:

While waiting for some members to give you some recommendations, I invite you to introduce yourself, where do you come from and what do you do in life might be a great beginning!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Haven't heard or seen any official expat club here in Cebu. But you know what, there is this place right in front of Crown Regency in Guadalupe, Cebu City where I saw lots of Foreigners or expats meeting up and hanging out there enjoying bottles of beer.;)

There are a few small clubs (Mainly for women of Expats working here) but for the real experience I would suggest to join a Rotary nearby. Have a look at several by attending their meetings first if you like it.All Rotary Clubs have foreigner within them.
The second idea for a bit of unusual jogging fun as well would be the Hash House Harriers Cebu, go to the Sandtrap in Banilad and inquire.

SS, can you name a few of the women clubs?  My wife might want to look into them.  Thanks.

Try Zonta Club of Cebu. :-)
I can't give contact address here in the forum, but she will find it if she asks around.

Can't remember name of club but is shortstop or something baseball. Owned by guy from south carolina. Embarrassment to expats the way hostess are talked about.  We walked out.