Cebu Meetup

Hi Everyone!

I'm heading to Cebu Jan 28th and was wondering if any expats are up for grabbing a beer or 2?

let me know!

J

It's quiet in here... Nobody up for grabbing some beers?

J

:up:

Do not hesitate to post a time and venue! :)

Aurélie

I would love to grab a beer or three in Makati and not in Cebu. lol

hope it will be on March or April

Hey Johnny, I would love to have beer with expat, Because one thing is common in us is Explore new Place and Culture.  But seems like all Expats are busy in CEBU. But I'm not one of them,,, Just let me know the date and place.

tentaively,  will go there on march 8, next week, hope i could meet lots of expat and cebuanos there

Just PM me if anyone is interested.  I'm fairly busy with a school but I've lived here for quite a while.   Some good drinks and chat is always nice to start.

There are lots of good places in Cebu.

If you're still here then I can meet up.   Anyone studying grad school or doctorate here in the Philippines?

I've been here for a few years and study grad school now.  The foreigners in Cebu are different so I keep to myself.  I tried to also be superficial with locals Cebuanos for personal reasons.

Most the people I know are older professionals or young foreign students in grad or doctorates.  Some are business owners or have management jobs here.

I don't have any contact with the senior citizens here.

I've been here a month now and actually met a great group of people... If you're up for a beer sometime... Just let me know...

Hi, new member here and looking to make a friend or two from Tacloban area of Leyte. I'll be going over in May if there are any Scots around let me know, cheers

i miss cebu

I'm up for a beer or two..
Will be in Cebu from September onwards :)

hi johnny are you still in Cebu right now ? would glad to meet up for some beer when ill arrive there a few months from now

Hi everybody, I'll be in Cebu from Sep 9 for a couple of weeks, scouting the area, making new friends. I'll b looking to open an office for my internet business and hire some local staff. I'm mixing business with leisure so if anybody want to catch a beer or three and have a good time, let me know! Looking forward meeting y'all !