Bulgaria visa online

We are a travel company in west africa . We cover alot of countries that support tourism in africa and the world. We wish to know if it is possible to apply for a bulgarian tourist visa online as holders of passports of ,Guinea, Mali, Senegal and other west African Countries. Some one should please help inform me. Merci et bonne fete.

Hi there,

Up to my knowledge application for Bulgarian visa can be effected only in Bulgarian Embassies/Consular services abroad.

Online visa application - sounds too optimistic.

I'm in the process of applying for a visa D, and according to what my Bulgarian immigration lawyer told me, the process requires a good deal of documentation, background check, and a personal interview. I'm applying from the U.S. and had to submit proof of my income, documentation of my bank account in Bulgaria 🇧🇬, an FBI background check, and documentation of insurance and residence address in Bulgaria (a lease or sublease, or purchased property). I have the documents, with apostille, and am waiting on having them translated. When all that is translated into Bulgarian by a certified translator, I will have to have an interview at the nearest Bulgarian consulate, which for me is 2700 miles away in Los Angeles. Hope this helps.

How did your immigration end up going? Smoothly I hope!

Did your immigration lawyer do a good job, and how much did he charge you? (If you don't mind me asking).

Hi - yes, I received the documents and had the interview at the Consulate of Bulgaria on March 6. They said that all was well and that I should receive the visa in late April. ****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or share the names/contact details through the private messaging system of the website. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi - sorry. I tried to help.  If you want the information, please send me a message. I've been informed that I cannot give you the information you requested. Sorry.

Hi. Please, could you give the information about a lawyer you worked with. I'm from SF
I'll visit Bulgaria in June, planning to move in a year or so and need a guidance on the process.
Appreciate your help in advance