Dependent pass

Hi!im marcos busigen agpad from the philippines currently working at MRT line 2 tunnel project under mmc gamuda and plan to apply a dependent pass for my wife but when i submit the documents the consultant told me that our marriage certificate need to be attested by the embassy,my question is:is it realy need to be attested it is not enough evidence that we are couple because my wife used my name in her passport.i appreciate your responce, thank you.

Can an Employment Pass holder apply dependent pass for his parents if their passports are valid for 20 months?

New topic