Spammer

I'm back  here  after a break and my careless  behavior due to curiosity or excitement made things literally  worse and I always hated to be tagged as a "Spammer",but unfortunately some of my messages are  being delivered with the "spam tag".I never wanted people to tag me as a "spammer" as my intentions are very clear.The only confession is that I ultimately need an opportunity to join the love of my life and family in Europe,but it doesn't mean that I need an illegal entry.I applied for jobs here on this website and some of the messages displayed with a spam error.As a newcomer I made mistakes by sending numerous messages and eventually I'm blocked and unable to communicate or it shows a spam message.Totally strange

I already lost a huge money by trying many things,but nothing worked out so far  and this relocation to Europe or anywhere in this world except the Country I live right now  is crucial and I feel like  I have no more energy or money to spend for,but still I want to try my luck.I just wanna say that I'm not a "Spammer"

Have a good day

By the definition of this site's fineprint (which you agreed to when you registered as user), commercial ads and unsolicited private messages are considered SPAM. Thus if you, as you mentioned above, sent private messages to people you do not know and who did not ask for it, this is SPAM.
Please don't do it again!

Furthermore, are you trying to move to Germany (you posted this on the Germany forum, after all) or Belgium (as your profile and other postings indicate)? And are you from Dubai (see your user name) or India (as per your profile)?

Also, you posted a job search ad for
"Administrative,clerical,child care,office administration,support staff,billing,teaching"
Sorry, but this kind of desperate "I will do anything" ads will turn off any potential employer. You should delete it and come up with a more dedicated and convincing description of what you can do.

This is where I 'm totally  stuck.The intention was to move to  Belgium in the beginning and  with that in mind we spent a lot of money for visa and associated stuffs,but the result was negative and we made a decision to move anywhere to Europe ,so that the family can travel easily but I  couldn't  do the editing part cause of the errors in the website.

"Administrative,clerical,child care,office administration,support staff,billing,teaching"

This is exactly what I'm trying to explain,but if it's purely judgmental then I have nothing to prove here.I created the CV online through the button and it automatically created that "About" status line which I tried to change,but the errors in the website didn't let me do that.Hope this explains

If you have problems with the website, you can contact the forum team for assistance. Just a hint: Apportioning blame to others will rarely make you friends - neither with the forum team nor in other areas of life. As far as I know, the site is working properly, so maybe (as an old Nerd saying goes) the problem is sitting in front of the screen?
Regarding your job search: If you do not (as I assume) speak the local language well, you need to offer something else that more than compensates for it. I cannot imagine that you are that good at all the disparate roles you mention (and can prove it with education and work experience). Thus you should focus on one or maybe two skills that you are really, really good at. Otherwise you will continue to waste your time and money.
Employers do not care what you need, thus an "I am desperate and can do anything" job application (like your ad on this site and your messages above) will go right into the dustbin.

I do not understand on what basis you are pointing out the mistakes in my application without seeing it.I said in the previous message that I made the CV  here with the "Create CV"(Post Your Job Offer) button available in the website and I have uploaded my CV from the local folder and submitted it.But the "About " status displayed here is the information randomly fetched from the CV that I uploaded which is  totally wrong as my professional background is different from what it's given in the "About "status.This is not something that  I deliberately put it in that status display,it might be the CV builder issue fetching information randomly & inaccurately .This is what  I just wanna say and I just can't edit it anymore. Nobody could judge a person with a few words status display which is totally incorrect and I do not think that speaking the truth or fact never leads to any kind of ostracism.

Have a good day

Well, if you prefer to accuse me instead of seeing that I am trying to help, then I will stop helping you.
(This is what I meant by "Apportioning blame to others will rarely make you friends" above.)

Absolutely not.I do not want to do that cause we do not know each other well.I was just trying to explain why I made a post like this and I didn't mean to say something negative .I received few errors while I was carelessly messaging here which I realized later and I just wanted to say that it has errors and resulted as a spam message I sincerely wanted to say something about the strange error formation.I sincerely apologize to you if you think that  I was trying to accuse u.it wasn't.  I swear