Jobs for Biologist?

Hello Everyone,

I have been living in Germany since 2014. I moved here on a student visa. I finished my masters in Biology in 2017.I studied in English at the University of Ulm. I have molecular biology experience and other experiences that I won't take your time to mention. I have been applying for over a year now. I am also improving my German at the Volkshochschule. I am currently at level B1. Who has experience with finding a job after studying biology or something related?

I really need to know where I am not getting it right...

I replied to your other post with basically the same content.
Please refrain from multiple postings!

Maybe the market for biologists is not so good at the moment? And while your German might meet minimal requirements, being less than fluent will always put one at a disadvantage. Yes, there can be jobs in the sciences for English speakers but more likely for ones with a doctor title in areas of high academic or research.

Otherwise, one needs to really impress on job interviews; not just that they feel one is qualified but also a good match to the actual job and eventual co-workers. Appearing insecure, shy, overly arrogant or otherwise not making a good personal impression can be a determining factor that nobody here can judge with the information given.

Some people need coaching as they don't have experience presenting themselves well. I doubt there is a magic answer that anyone can give to say; oh, since you are a foreigner you just have to do x or y to succeed.