My prospective visit to Montenegro

Hi friends on Expat.com,

I am Mohinder Singh Dhiman from India.  At last, my long-dreamt wish to visit Montenegro is going to be fullfilled very shortly.  I am reaching Tivat on 14th November to stay in Montenegro for 20 days. I, in fact, would like to use this trip to explore possibilities of starting a small business activity to ultimately settle down in this small but highly praised country.

I would really love to receive your valuable suggestions about anything and everything and also sharing with me your sweet and sour experiences while living in Montenegro. I would also feel happy to know if anyone from India is already living there in Montenegro.

A lot of love and regards to all of you.

Mohinder Singh Dhiman

Hi Mohinder,

Local Government, supporting new businesses due to their developing plans and in line with being a full member of EU target. 

Currently foreigners are able to built up a company ( D.o.o. ) with € 1 capital. With this company, you will be able to get local work & residence permit. You can either use this company actively or also you can keep as inactive but both ways, you have to pay your monthly insurance+tax payments to government.

If you need a local help, I can recommend you a local bookkeeping company in Budva. They are giving you full support while you setup your compnay and also afterwards they are giving you full support for bookkeeping and monthly obligatory payments process.

Thank you,