Marriage

Hi , I am from Pakistan but I have Italian permanent Visa I am working in austriA I have Romanian girl friend we love each other since last 3 years yesterday I come from Romania after meeting my girl friend she had a baby of 9 month but she is not married I Know about this that she have a baby but she want to do marry with me and me too how can do marry cause the father of the baby didn't want, she loves me and wants to marry me so how is possible with that baby,

> how can do marry cause the father of the baby didn't want, she loves me and wants to marry me so how is possible with that baby,

The fact that she has a baby has nothing to do with her ability to marry, if she so wishes. The only requirement is that she is not *currently* married, that is all. As for the baby, in his/her birth certificate it either shows up with a known father, or unknown. Again, nothing to do with her ability to marry, provided her current status is 'not married'.

Get the divorced certificate if she already have.

I was going based on this info:
>she had a baby of 9 month but she is not married

Maybe diff. countries have diff. rules if a minor is involved, who knows. But afaik in Romania the baby should not pose any barriers, as long as both parties are single (not married and separated).

Legally he has become the father but not married so you and her can marry with each other's consent i  court, he cannot do anything unless girl dont want to sue him to be her husband.