Pregnency

I have applied for kuwait and before one day of my medical at gamca in kolkata i came to know that i got pregnant so i took mefipristone on 10th oct evening and i was bleeding heavily on 12th oct for about 6 days i.e. 18th oct and now no more bleeding. But the problem is here i terminated my pregnancy and i checked on pregnency test kit it is showing still positive. I came here in gamca for medical test here also my pregnency is showing positive. So i went Apollo hospital in kolkata they took my blood and now they are going to do ultrasound to check weather my termination is successful or not.
Now what i want to ask is if my pregnency termination is sucessful while doing 2 blood test and ultrasound and still showing positive in gamca pregnency test will that ultrasound reports work?? As doctor suggested that after termination also hormones will be still their it takes time to go from our blood. Please answer this question.

After abortion and miscarriage the pregnancy test can remain positive for upto 6 wks.
      Did you really need to terminate your pregnancy for fear of a test? I think you could hv got the visa anyway. Pregancy is a gift from the God.

I have absolutely no idea why you took a tablet without medical advice.  Mifepristone is taken as part of a cocktail with misoprostol to improve probability of successful termination.  Any continual bleeding needs to be checked up in hospital.   Also as the other poster said, the hormones will linger in the body for up to 4-6 weeks and the test will show as positive.

Yeah i know i got pregnent after 6yrs of marriage and i know how it feels when one women become pregnent for the first time. But now me and my husband are going kuwait so we got visa and medical procedure was left. It was a good oppurtunity for us so we terminated our pregnency.

Terminated for what reason?  Kuwait allows married pregnant couples to come into the country and you don't get disqualified due to pregnancy.  All that is different is that you repeat chest X-ray at a later stage.  Not sure if you would be working as it would be a problem then.