Please help

Hi friends
Which country is better to stay as expat kuwait or oman ,over all work bife balance is good in kuwait  or oman?

Oman is considered as the best in GCC. But if you are married, and want to live with your wife, she will not be allowed to work in oman. Besides, you need check the salary comparison properly based on exchange rate prior to accepting. Generally speaking, oman shall not offer any job for expat if there is Omani available.

i am working in kuwait since 3 years my current total  salary is 2500- 2700 kwd (3300 omr) 6 days a week (46 hours),recently i have been offered a job from oman (muscat) with salary of 2000 omr with additional  2bhk accomo.  and  have to work for 5 days a week(40 hours) instead of 6 days which i am doing presently in kuwait .
                                 In kuwait i can save app 1900 kwd (2400 omr) per month at a cost of working for 6 days i don't have any  idea about muscat,kindly guide me shall i pick up oman offer or i continue in kuwait only ,your suggestions are  highly appreciated

If you want money choose Kuwait but if you want to relax and less work choose Oman.

Thanks Michel and moo :))

I would consider three things: overall saving potential, kids education and safety.

If you are seriously expecting something like job security, work life balance, respect etc for expats in Middle East, you may need psychological advise.

Can I ask what type of work you do in Kuwait? I would say to stay in Kuwait.

I'm doctor

Okay. I was wondering what field or area of work you were in.