Dependent Pass to Employment Pass

Hi, I am currently in Malaysia on a dependent pass. My employer asked me get my dependent pass cancelled so that an Employment Pass can be initiated. So current situation is my dependent pass is valid till 31st of October. My employment pass has been approved and I also have a copy of the same. However I want to leave Malaysia and come back within a week that is before 31st October (before the spouse pass expires). Should I face a problem at the immigration counter when I return back to Malaysia? considering the current dependent pass validity will be 31st Oct .....

What should I be prepared for and with?

Should be no problem. Just carry your paperwork with you. Probably cant avoid a bit of questioning at the airport though. I guess the plan is to give your passport to the employer as soon as you return so they can process the stamping of the EP immediately.

I have a query on the same thread.
I am switching company and new company processing my EP along with DP for family. Now my spouse for which DP is requested is now getting offer and will process for EP. Now things is that my EP will be process earlier then her that means my Old Employer will cancel all the EP and DP associated with it before she may get as My EP is earlier.
Can I process DP from my account and she can process EP at the same time? Or I ask my old employer to cancel MY EP immedietly but spouse DP after 30 days so that she can get DP to EP directly.