Visa processing for holders of Moroccan passport

Hi everyone

I dont know from where to start but this is my issue i'm here in Bahrain for almost 2years.
I moved from my 1st company to another one, they applied for my work visa and it was in process for almost 1 month and then rejected by NPRA, its already 3 weeks when they re-apply again for it and its still in process.
Is anyone facing the  same problem? as well what's the reason of the rejection of the visa??

No one can tell you the exact reason.  It could be many reasons.  Follow up with your sponsor.

Actually i've checked with my sponsor they said that from their side everything is clear, they also dont know why it was rejected. And when they applied for the 2nd time they showed me a picture from their system (EMS) showing in the status AWAIT_EVISA. It's confusing to be honest.

Many reasons for the reject ? Like what? you have any idea dear?

That status doesn't mean anything. It's standard EMS term... See sticky I posted about process. Rejection could be many many reasons.... I can list 20 off the top of my head but it won't help. I suggest to find out which stage it was rejected at and what were rejection comments. Not reasons but comments. Those can indicate whether it was security rejection or not.

XTang wrote:

That status doesn't mean anything. It's standard EMS term... See sticky I posted about process. Rejection could be many many reasons.... I can list 20 off the top of my head but it won't help. I suggest to find out which stage it was rejected at and what were rejection comments. Not reasons but comments. Those can indicate whether it was security rejection or not.

Aaaaah i see, anyway thanks alot for your answers and explanations in the Sticky post it helps me alot. Will check again with my sponsor and will try to know what was the real reason of the rejection of my visa.