Extending my work visa temporarily

Hi, Is it possible to extend my work visa for an extra month temporarily?  as my new workplace is currently renewing their license and it wont be completed till the end of the month, and by then, my visa will have expired.

I've asked my old place, they wont renew it and they wont give me an Authorisation Letter to extend it either.

So, can I extend my work 18 Visa, WITHOUT an Authorisation Letter? and if so, HOW? 

thanks folks

everyone will get 3 months extra after his/her visa expired,

Hi, Are you sure, you get 3 months extra? Is that a rule?

Thanks

yes, i dunno if it's for visa number 18 only or not, but that what happen with my 2 friends,
they've got 3 months after their  residency has been expired

Thanks for your response Elle Mousa. Tell me, did they go to the immigration office before it expired? And secondly, were they expats or kuwaiti?

Thanks,
Naz

but  u have to ask what this 3 months can give u, what u can and can't do, for example if your driving licence expired at this period you can't renew it,

the purpose of this 3 months is to finalise and do what u have to do before leaving kuwait permanetly.( of course ican come back with new job offer or tourist visa)

I'll check what exactly happen to them and il till u

kuwaitit dont have residency or visa, it ls their home country 😂

i just asked my friend about it , he told me even if their workplace's license expired,  u can still get the 3 months, but if u didn't go for the 3 months and your visa expired u may pay  fine ( 2KD/day ).
let me know if u wanna ask somthing

Hi Elle,
      Do I need to go to the immigration department BEFORE it expires or do I get the 3 months Automatically without paying a fine of 2kd per day?

Thanks

u should go to immigration department before your visa expired, if u didn't go then u will pay fines.

anytime and you are welcome🤗

Thanks Elle and by the way, its so nice to see a Syrian working successfully. My duas are with you and all the other Syrians, struggling out there.

take care, ma salaams.

thanks for ur care n kind words, they really struggled in the past years but thanks god we didn't as they did and now the situation in Syria is going to be better,
and yes u can contact me any time if u need any thing here.
salam

:cheers: