US citiizen and FBI Check for Job in Kuwait

Hi, I am an American teacher needing to obtain a FBI check for work in Kuwait. Anyone familiar with the process?

Hi dear , You go to a company that does biometric fingerprints and then they will give you the fingerprints in the mail. then mails your fingerprints and a form with the fee to the department of state.
For more explanation you can drop me message to my inbox.

Regards

alexq8 wrote:

For more explanation you can drop me message to my inbox.

If I may request, information should be shared on the open forums where possible so many people can benefit from the answer, not just one.

Amen my brother

I am seeking a place that will take my fingerprints for an FBI background check.  I have the FBI cards and my own ink.

I explained the information that anyone need, but if someone have extra information he can inbox me . And it's not your business to tell me what I must say .

It would be polite to share information to help others though

If someone is rude and arrogant so it's not my issue. Especially if you asking help and I provided my help already but some people not polite enough to talk in good way even the greetings like “hello, hi “ they didn't say it .
All information I provided it in my post above and if someone doesn't know English enough so it's his problem not mine.

Hello. Hope i dont sound rude who was rude with you.