Buying a car as a new resident

@planner im an Us citizen just wanna know what paper i need to bring to either buy or lease a car in Dr.
And the procedure to do so.
Thx
Best regards
Welcome to the forums. Leasing pretty much doesn't exist here for expats.  You can purchase with just your passport if you have money. 

Crufman can help you find a good vehicle.
@hioxandrelohier .
Hi there if you wish to buy a car with the best prices in general you will get them around the la vega Santiago moca Area .After 22 years of living here i have bought or changed 3 cars in these areas with very good results and all papers were in order .If you wish to obtain a car with an honest local who knows this area and is bilingual call Miguel 8294619377 .He has helped me on the occasions i needed a car and helped with all transfers .Regards Steven
And another welcome to the forums!  Thanks for participating!
I just bought a brand new car at a dealer and the only thing they asked for was my passport. I paid in full through wire bank transfer. My bank in USA (Bank of America) charged US$45  for the transaction and my bank here (Banreservas) charged me us$25 for a total of US$70. They did ask me to fill out some papers showing where did I get the money from. It was a super simple transaction. I tried to bring my car from the US but it was too expensive and too much hassle and not worthy to me. But have in mind that cars here are super expensive!!!