Doc Require for Opening a File with NPRA...?

HI Dear Members....
Greetings of the day to all the members

im a new member to this group and this is my first post & i hope i will get replies soon

i want to open a file with NPRA for my daughter's visa who is born here in Bahrain, can anyone tell me what documents is required to open the file, i contact many times NPRA office on the telephone which is mentioned on the website but they never picked the call.

My salary in SIO is BD 250 will my application get process or need to update my salary in SIO?

Awaits for anyone's immediate reply

Thanks & Regards

The search button is your friend.  All of these topics have been discussed many many times in the forum.

Your salary needs to be 400 BD or more to sponsor a dependent - as registered by SIO.  And you DON'T "open a file" with NPRA.  If you are working in Bahrain which is operated under LMRA, then your sponsor needs to raise an electronic application with LMRA which will be forwarded to NPRA through proper channels.

If you are working for government, then the application is with NPRA but also through your sponsor.

The only way you will file an application with NPRA yourself is if you are on a self sponsorship scheme.

Many Thanks for your reply Mr. XTang

still i didnt gone through all the post on this website...

secondly a month back i spoke to one of customer support agent in LMRA he told no need to update the salary in SIO as i am already in Bahrain with my dependents & my daughter born here in Bahrain.
Even he explain me the procedure for applying the visa and as per his instruction i wanted to open a file with NPRA, he told me either i can go personally or with the help of PRO.
anyways as you are suggesting me to raise online application with my sponsor i will check with him.

Thanks

Sometimes they don't enforce the requirement for salary if you are already in Bahrain with other dependents and child is born in Bahrain.  But sometimes they do.

As I said before, if your visa is through LMRA, the request MUST be sent through LMRA system.  Even if you go directly to NPRA (in other cases), your sponsor NOC is a MUST - in the form of a letter & signature/stamp on the visa form.