Resignation from Company

Hello Members!
I am new to this portal. I was working in one private company of bahrain and some days back our hr manager (owners daughter) had a fight with me. She abused and did bad conduct with me on asking about salary. She is giving me threats to put me on fire. I just told her to deduct my visa and ticket charges and pay me balance money with passport. She continued her abuses and told me to settle it with police. I went to police station and registered one complaint to get my passport and 2 salaries from them. Now she's calling me to come to head office for settlement and i am afraid that she will put something one me. I told her that if she wanna do settlement, pls come to police station as i am ready to settle dispute. But she's calling me in head office. I need my two salaries and passport from them. Please guide how to get rid of this matter asap as i need to go back. Please guide me... I need your help..!!!

They already snatched my car and cell phone. I have completed 5 months in this company.

You did the right thing by registering complaint with police station.  File a complaint for mobile phone and car theft as well - in case it was your property and not company's.

Take a copy of the police report and any correspondence you have and open a case at the Ministry of labor. Police will only help with passport and not salaries.  That is the domain of MOL.  Also, you don't have to pay them anything like ticket or visa costs. 

Then, take the MOL case and police report to LMRA and intimate to them your desire to transfer to another company or cancel the visa as the case may be.  Tell them your passport is withheld so that worst case, they can move you to a flexi-visa if need be.

After all of this, tell your employer that you will only do arbitration at the Ministry of Labor.  But coordinate with MOL first.