Urgent advice needed

Good Morning Sir/Ma in the humble house.
My name is Ridwan. A Nigerian citizen.  I have been in Oman since last year working in a restaurant (Pizza Hut) precisely.
I was seriously sick for like 2 month and the company took me to the company hospital for treatment but the sickness still persist. My parent decided I should come home and I left for Nigeria.  When I want to leave for Nigeria,  the company said they only give me 2 weeks to use in Nigeria. My sickness is very serious and I give thanks to almighty God that I am now perfectly okay.  I called the company few weeks back and I was told I should not bother to come again.  They employ a new staff to take my position because I spent more than the stipulated time they gave me.  Please I need your advice here.  I still have 8 month plus  left on my visa and I am with my resident card.  Can I get a new job with my viisa or is there any one that can help me here.  I am a university graduate and I can speak English fluently and speak small small Arabic.  Please I need urgent help and advice on what to do ?

First ask tht they cancel ur visa or not if not ask thn to cancel it
Thn
Ask them for noc thn u can join other work visa