How to Remove ex-Wife from Absher, Unmarried to Single

Greetings,
I am struggling to find out how to remove my ex-wife from my list of dependents on the MoI website/ Absher and change from married status to single/unmarried.
If anyone knows how to do this, I would greatly appreciate being told how as it is overdue. I have not been able to find this info anywhere and I have been searching for several weeks.
It was not a marriage done through courts; just done the Islamic way by an imam in London. The divorce was also done that way, by notifying two witnesses after pronouncing divorce.
My ex-wife will start a new job and her employer will give her sponsorship. I am led to believe that once she gets her new iqama, she will come off my sponsorship but I don't know if that will take her off my list of dependents and doubt if it will change my status from married to unmarried/single.
The other thing is that until I get this resolved, I am liable to pay dependent fees for her even though she is not my dependent anymore so i really would like to get this sorted.
I hope someone can shed some light on this issue.

If she is still under your sponsorship in moi system then you need to pay the dependent fees. I dontk now you can have your status changed to single but once she is transferred to new sponsor her details will not appear under your dependents. You can verify all this through absher account.
  * any change in your marriage shall be updated in absher system through passport office