Birth Control/Contraceptives (Plan B) in Cairo?

Hello Cairo expat community! I've been living in Cairo for some time now and am currently in a relationship, and I'm wondering how one might go about finding emergency contraceptives a.k.a. the "morning after" pill. I know in other countries you can find them at most pharmacies under the name "Plan B" and I'm wondering if anybody has any experience or adivce when it comes to acquiring it here. Thanks in advance!
**Also, in the worst case scenario that an abortion is needed...yikes...any info on getting one in Cairo would be much appreciated, simply for future reference. Please, no bigoted or unsolicited opinions.

I think visit a gynac. They would offer you best advise.

regarding to "contraceptives a.k.a." u can find it normally at any pharmacy and u can but it without medical prescription

but for abortion, its illegal here, so if u find a doctor can do it for u "in case" there'll be a lot of risky so u have to be careful. may be there's a legal way but I don't know it

Doctor better

Hello, i want to ask, i have a friend and she is non egyptian and unfortunately she already  gave birth and the child is born out of wedlock. Can the child go for registration? If can, how is it the procedure ?

Egypt doesn't have the morning after / Plan B pill. God forbid you do need an abortion its illegal but not hard to find a Dr to do it but they will usually be pretty sketchy.

Best of luck

Any pharmacy you can ask there are many ways for that