Good fertility clinic/doctor in egypt

Hello friends,
Am looking for a good fertility clinic/dr precisely ivf  in Cairo please needs your advise as I haven't been to egypt but considering to come for my infertility treatment. Thanks

Hello hope43 and welcome to Expat.com

I wish you get some helpful responses soon enough :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks

Is it easy for you to get to dokki?? An excellent doctor with good english and extremely reasonable fees is located in tahrir street. Please let me know and i will forward you his personal details 😃

Lulucairo wrote:

Is it easy for you to get to dokki?? An excellent doctor with good english and extremely reasonable fees is located in tahrir street. Please let me know and i will forward you his personal details 😃

Dear Lulucairo, can you please tell us more on this topic?

hi Hope 43,

Have you had any luck yet?

The Egyptian IVF Centre in Maadi. I had ICSI there but they do all treatments. Very good we were successful first try. Daughter now 18 months. Doctors speak English but admin might be difficult if you don't speak Arabic - good luck any questions just ask x

Hi shalmee,
Thanks to your reply

Please can anyone help in finding a good cheap and reliable Doctor or Hospital for IVF? I am not getting any responses from any of the contacts i made on my own...Urgent please.Thanks

Congratulations on the success.Please do u have any contacts there?

hi i read you post here..can you tell me about ur IVF procedure as ke and my husband also planning to have it sooner.thanks a lot

LOOKING  FOR FERTILITY  CLINICS IN  CARIO EGYPT

Yes, my half  sister

A really amazing experience. A kind understanding talented doctor, excellent staff, and wonderful follow up. Strongly recommend :one 

?are you still looking for fertility center/ Doctor