Hello KL Expats

Just relocated to KL after spending last 10 years in London. 29/m/professional- enjoy music, drinks in the great KL weather, tennis, cycling (yup my bikes relocated with me) art, everything and anything !

Looking for some like minded souls.. Message me if you would like to make a new friend..

Jay

welcome home....feel free to join for drink..PM me when u free

Hey Jay,

how are you? I am from Germany, 29 and just moved to K.L. for several weeks for work. I am looking for people to hang out with. If you want to meet some time, just let me know. I will be traveling on the weekend and be back on tuesday.

take care

christian

Hey Guys any Brits out there in Malaysia, I want to retire there but need comments from you guys already living there. What should I expect? How easy is it to deal with locals? Easy to buy property? What are the loopholes one can easily get sucked into? Can you give me some hints and tips please? Either here or on: [email protected] Cheers.

Sure Hing, all expatriates in KL are friends. It is our culture to be a companion to any expatriate who as much as step their feet on KL. Personally, count on me as your friend. You're welcome to KL. Jabulani

Hi guys,

I am new in KL. I am 36 from Germany. I'm looking for any kind of social/drinking nights. ;-)

If somebody needs to balance out the hard work, and you enjoy participating in sport, we can go to fitness centers?

Gunther

hey hope u have a good time in malaysia and enjoy everything :) cheersss.

hello all i am looking for nice pplz to hand out around

Hi All,

Am new to this and would love to mingle ard. PM if interested. Thanks.

hello everyone ~

I'm working in KL.. hope to make new friends :)