Waiting for the decision on Residence Permit

Hi everyone! I am new here and I want to hear some advices and thoughts.

I am a Filipina with a Swedish boyfriend. We applied for Residence Permit March 2017. We then applied for Visitor's Permit and got approved after two months. December 2017, I flew to Sweden with Visitor's Permit Card.

May 2018, while I was in Sweden, my boyfriend got an email from the migration asking if I could leave the country since they were about to make a decision. We asked if we could spend the remaining days together in Sweden since my permit was about to expire the following month and we had plans to travel back to Philippines together. They let us make our plans happen and instructed us to just send photos of my passport stamps as proof that I left the country. We did as we were told.

Today, it's been almost a month since my boyfriend flew back home to Sweden and since the last time he asked for an update. The handler replied that he would get back to him as soon as possible. But we haven't heard anything and we have no idea how soon is "as soon as possible". Now we're wondering if it is okay that he would make another call to request again for an update.

Any thoughts or advice you can give me? We're planning to make a call tomorrow to ask for an update. Can we do that? Is that okay?

PS: When I had an interview for the Visitor's Permit, the consulate provided an authorization document, which I signed and which said that my boyfriend was authorized to follow up my application. But with my Residence Permit application, I haven't received a schedule for an interview, moreover we have to idea if it is really okay making calls for updates and follow ups. We don't want them to feel like we're being hasty, but, maybe just like everyone else, we want to know how close are we.

Good luck to all of us, and hope you can give me some thoughts and advice on this. Thank you! :)

Hi
Find the following subject :
http://et.expat.com/f/a/W0eHrv4X86K7r7D … 1YBAAAAAA~

There is a relating conversation that could help you slot,I guess

Thank you! :)