EOI being sent back to pool after selection with decreased points

Hello Experts,
I found this forum very organized and that people here are very helpfull for each other. However, I never post here, only read ) But today I want to tell my story with being selected 25.07.18 with 165 points and back to pool 08.08.18 with letter of explanation from INZ. Maybe I still have chanses to reupload my EOI, any advice will be helpful.

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: RETURNED TO POOL

Here s what in the letter:
We are writing to advise you that you will not be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand at this time.

Your Expression of Interest (EOI) was selected from the Pool on 25 July 2018 with a total claim of 165 points.

Once selected from the Pool, every EOI is taken through a credibility check process to ascertain whether points claimed on the EOI can be awarded in accordance with Skilled Migrant instructions.

The following table summarises the points you have claimed and the points we have awarded following the credibility check:

Area Points Claimed Points Awarded
Age 30 30
Qualification 70 70
Work experience 50 0
Work experience in area of absolute skill shortage 15 0
Total: 165 100

While checking the details you provided in your EOI, we determined that the following claim points were made in error:

Work experience:
According to SM7.15, in order for work experience to be recognised it must be carried out in a comparable labour market to New Zealand unless it meets the requirements for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage or the applicant holds current skilled employment in New Zealand.
Based on the information provided in your EOI, you do not hold current skilled employment in New Zealand. You also do not meet the requirements for 133612 Procurement Manager which are listed in column three of the long term skill shortage list as explained in more detail below. As you do not meet the listed requirements we are unable to recognise your work experience as in an area of absolute skill shortage. Therefore, in order for your work experience to be recognised, it is required to be in a labour market comparable to New Zealand. Countries with comparable labour markets are listed in SM7.15.1. As your country is not listed here, we are unable to recognise your work experience. Therefore, no points have been awarded for work experience.

Work experience in area of absolute skill shortage:
In order to award bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage, an applicant is required to meet the criteria listed in column three of the long term skill shortage list in appendix 4.
You have claimed work experience in the role 133612 Procurement Manager. To meet the requirements for this occupation you are required to hold five years' relevant work experience as well as one of the following qualifications awarded by the United Kingdom Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS):
- CIPS Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (Professional Stage)
- CIPS Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Based on the information provided in your EOI, you do not appear to meet these requirements. We are therefore unable to award bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage.
Furthermore, without base points for work experience, we are unable to award bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage.
Conclusion
We have awarded a total of 100 points for your EOI based on the above assessment. Although this does not meet any of the applicable selection criteria, as the total points are greater than 100 your EOI has been returned to the Pool for future selections within its validity.

What you can do now
Your EOI was first submitted on 2 February 2018 and was valid until 3 August 2018. We have adjusted the points in your EOI to reflect the points you have been found to be eligible for during the credibility check process.

As your EOI has now expired, you are now required to submit a new EOI if you wish to re-enter the pool for selection. As you know there will be regular selections where we will select the highest ranked EOI for further consideration.

It is important to complete the Expression of Interest accurately and be sure you meet all the requirements.

I made EOI in Feb 2018, dut could not qualify, as NZQA PAR assessed me at level 7, so i decided to go full assessment and they changed their decision and aword me level 9.

Hi there,

I guess I am too late to pick up the thread but somehow I find myself in the same boat as far as profession is concerned.

If you don't mind would you please let me know from where you filed your EOI!

I am based out of UAE.

Hello) I am based in Russia. What is interesting there are a lot of people with Russian based experience, so I was really surprised that they sent me back in pool, however,  they assessed my education level which I also gained in Russia as Masters, so I am really surprised why they accept my education, but refused to accept work experience.