Welding Technology

I am certified welder. I have successfully completed intermediate and advanced welding programmes.
l want to study, work and live in  New  Zealand .Please  help  me to know  welder  live in NZ?

Welcome to the forum.

You would need some work experience to help with getting a job in NZ.

If you wish to study you would need sufficient funds to cover the study visa costs and the full cost of the course and all living expenses ( accommodation, food, transport, medical insurance ) As a student you can only work 20 hours a week so this will not cover much of the costs.
For living costs www.numbeo.com

Thanks for hearing  from  you .
I have various  working  experience.
I have worked with  Scenematic One (PTY)  Limited in South Africa for 2years  And Sankofa  Gold Limited in Ghana for 4years .Currently, I'm self-employed.
Can  a company  offer me  welding  job in  New Zealand  without  not being  trained in New  Zealand.

You need to find out if your qualifications are accepted in NZ.  Try www.immigration.govt.nz for information.
For possible employment www.seek.co.nz or just a Google search.

many  thanks

Please  how prosperous for welder in New Zealand ?
Can you also rate  New Zealand Welder  to developed countries welders, like USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Australia  etc.

NZ welders are amongst the top 10 in the world.
Prosperous depends on how you spend your money. NZ is not a cheap country to live. Rents in cities are rising. Food, accommodation, transport, medical insurance etc.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
Average salary for welder with 5 to 10 years experience is $52,000 to $58,000 on which you would pay 20% tax.

Thanks for this information. You have boosted my confidence to plan to study modern industrial welding programme in New Zealand.
Please help me to get accredited welding training institute that is affordable for international  African student. I am  middle income person.