Looking for Dyslexic Saudi Students for Research and Design

Hello, I am a doctorate student. I am currently starting my research on Saudi students with dyslexia. My goal is to work with these students so I can design a program for any major to use to help dyslexic students learn at the same level as non- dyslexic students. My working title is: Developing a sustainable program to address dyslexia challenges in higher education institutions within the KSA context.

Since my focus is on higher education (university and college level) so I am looking for any student who is already in university or college who have been formally diagnosed with dyslexia. Do you know where I can recruit such students? Or if you can guide me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Alternatively, I am also looking for online discussion forums for Saudi students with learning disabilities or special education. If you know of any links please send them my way.

Thank you,
Dot

Hello!
This sounds very interesting! Wish I can help but I don't know anyone with dyslexia. Good luck!

Dear Dot,

I teach English at a university in the Eastern Province.  I do not have any students diagnosed with dyslexia, but I have been looking for more information about it.  Could we please correspond off line?  My private email address is ***

Hoping to hear from you as your work sounds incredibly valuable for young adult students, potentially life-changing.

Best regards,

Debbie

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.