One year diploma

Sir I have one year diploma for land surveyor can I change my profession Land surveyor?
One year diploma approved to Saudi Council engineering or not can u tell me?

Yes they accept one year diploma.

they are not accepting 3 years B.Sc,3 MCA,MBAhow they will accept one year diploma.there is no diploma of one year in the world.one year diploma is post graduate diploma.

They accepted my 2 years BSc degree without any attestation... Obviously if try to use ur MBA certification against technical field they will not accept... Ur certification should have some relevance to ur iqama profession

before how many month they accept your 2 year B.Sc without attest.be ready to they will cancel before a year if not you are lucky.

Brother before uploading my documents i special went to SCE office and took information that my 2 years degree is acceptable or not and it needs attestation or not... They clearly stated that its acceptable and dont needs attestation... Then i uploaded my documents... And its approved

brother does not matter,SCE is worst institution.by the way for which profession you register,what is main subject in B.Sc.
how many month before you register.is it is more than one years you completed.

I had bechelors in computer science 2 year degree... I made registration for telecomunication technician

then no problem for you bachelor in Computer Science they will accept.no problem for you.by the way how many day before you got the registration number.

Around 2 weeks ago

this is early once they verified then inform you.

They already took 10 days for verification then they approve

My iqama profession is Mech/General Tech, Last week i have upload my Bsc Degree to convert the temporary registration to permanent, they have rejected it.

Please advice,

Saad R wrote:

My iqama profession is Mech/General Tech, Last week i have upload my Bsc Degree to convert the temporary registration to permanent, they have rejected it.

Please advice,

Which subjects you have on your marking sheet?
If they are related to your desired profession then they will accept your degree.
Just go to the office.

Math, physics & computer science, are can be accepted.

Saad R wrote:

Math, physics & computer science, are can be accepted.

Not sure.
It is BSC not b-tech.
But you should visit the office.

I am in jizan can I send someone to check with SEC, also advice, if change profession to Computer Tech other computer-related proffesion can this works.

Saad R wrote:

I am in jizan can I send someone to check with SEC, also advice, if change profession to Computer Tech other computer-related proffesion can this works.

No, you have to visit them personally.
Any other person will get only information, he/she will not be able to do any process if the SCE officers ask to.

Dear all...  please help me i have one year diploma, i already registered Saudi council, but not at submitted my documents. Is it one year diploma will accepted? How man days after i need to submit documents?  On my Iqama profession is Welding technician, but my diploma is Low voltage system, which is i am working right now.  Before submit my documents i need to change my iqama profession?

Kindly give me details if anyone knows.

Thank you.

I have two  year diploma for land surveyor in private institute can I change my profession Land surveyor?

Two year private diploma approved to Saudi Council engineering or not can u tell me?