Can international mbbs holder do medical internship in saudi arabia

assalamualaikum. im a medical student from malaysia. i planning to do my medical training in saudi arabia. may i know how is the procedure ?

second question. after i finished my medical internship. am i able to find job as doctor there ?

Hi fatinsyfiqqah,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look at the following article : Internships in Saudi Arabia, it might help you to find the information you are looking for.
For further info, please feel free to go through the other articles in the Saudi Arabia guide : Work in Saudi Arabia.

Wish you all the best in your expatriation project.

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

thank you so much for the info

Hello,
Find any private Medical College hospitals like (Ibn Sina, Batterjee ...etc) based on your location in KSA.
I am a HR consultant for Saudi Commission Classification and Registration at Jeddah.
All the best.

Thank you so much for the information.

Hello, do you have links on how to go about medical internship in Saudi

@dataserve Hi can i have a word with you if u don't mind ?

Yes please, you are welcome
@fatinsyfiqqah  hi how you doing
Did you got any update about intership program in Saudi Arabia

@saania saleem Yes please

How can i apply for internship in saudi arabia? Please guide me some one
Hello @akhilkeerthu95,

Welcome to expat.com!

In which field do you want to do your internship? This discussion is talking about medical internships.

Do you wish to do a medical internship as well?

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@dataserve hey I'm from Riyadh and I had completed my BDS from my home country and soon after that I came here with family and due to covid I couldn't complete my internship. Can you please guide me about bds internship in Riyadh

@Dr. Irfan97 do you get any information about medical journey for medical graduates outside of KSA that want to work there?

@fatinsyfiqqah Dear doctor, I would like to ask you about the medical internship in either Saudia Arabia or Dubai. May I message you please? Thanks

Hello everyone,

Please note that the OP's last connection was last year.

In order to help you gather information, you can start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to ask your questions.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Were you able to get answers to your questions? I recently moved to Saudi Arabia and would like to do my internship training as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

@dataserve want to complete my internship in Saudia Arabia

I have completed my Mbbs just now .need to do internship in saudia arabia .

@asifkalam78

I can mention two hospital name

1) Batterjee college hospital

2) and Ibn Sina Medical College hospital

Both are jeddah based.

All the best.

@dataserve please tell how to apply .I'll be obliged .

And procedure and other details plzzz