Anyone expat in oujda who speaks English?

Looking for Expat only person who already lives in oujda and open to start up business partnership. He/she must speak English and must be an expat.
Regards

Hi Here 2XL,

Please drop an advert in the Oujda classifieds under the business partners section so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

I speak English and have friends who I will be visiting from Oujda. I am also interested in doing business. Let me know what you can offer

Hi there. Do you reside in Oujda or just a temporary passers-by?

If you reside here then let me know so we can meet. I am looking for people who can invest 50/50 with me in opening any new business here. Ideas are many but I need good hard working, loyal and honest partners to make them happen together with me. This will be a long run shot so you must reside here in order to be successful otherwise will be waste of time doing business with emails and correspondence

As with all of my ventures, which are hands off - minus the periodical intervention - I have capital to offer, but not necessarily year around presence. I have sent you a request to contact you

Where are you from originally?