Trying to understand expat.com

kind folks, i signed up on this fine forum with the intention of gathering information on namibia, mainly.

of course, i completed my profil and such, however find me suddenly located - and without a clue as to how, or how to correct this - in the spain / andalucia forum.

i know most of what is to know about spain and have lived there way too long .. why should i sign up in an andalucia forum and try to meet other andalucia expats ? :huh:

my next destination maybe namibia, but also panama is on the list..definitely NOT anything in europe.

so. admins .. how did this snafu happen, and how to fix it ?

Hi javenco,

Just to inform you that your topic has been moved to the Help us to improve the website forum.

As a note, you were receiving information about Spain at you wrongly filled your expat path in your profile.
I have therefore edited your expat path and inserted Namibia as your actual destination. Now you should be able to receive information about Namibia. :)

If you encounter any problem or if you need assistance, feel free to contact us directly. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi, Priscilla,

thanks for your reply and placing my post to where it should be.

however - here comes the - in my point of view - break in logic :  i have filled my path correctly and am presently in spain. my intention, however , is to sooner or later move to namibia , that's what interests me and what i search answers about - hence the namibia forum.

if my plan is to leave spain - why join a spanish forum and try to communicate with people in spain ??..
beat; s me  ;)

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR