Looking for friends who want to explore Tokyo with me!

Hi all,

I am from China, i came here for travelling, looking for friends to explore Tokyo together. My recent plan is going to maid cafe. Does someone wanna join me? BTW i am very easy-going and can speak Chinese, Korean, English and basic Japanese. Welcome friends from all over the world!

hello i was there last week and was looking some one to explorer there with who . wish we was there as same time

what a shame! anyway, hope your trip in Tokyo was also amazing :)

yes it was amazing . i should to advice you enjoy there and feel fresh there . you can look to nature , tradition and modernism side of together

Sounds great! Can you please give me some recommendations of some places in Tokyo? I do like something new!

there has more places to visit so i think 1 week is good time to visit famous places there
i interested this locals so much
1 - Imperial Palace East Garden
2 -Sensoji Temple
3 - Meiji Jingu Shrine
4 - Ueno Park

other places can be nice for you like
Sensō-ji Temple
Tokyo National Museum
National Museum of Western Art
Kabuki-za Theatre

i was there for doing some work and didnt have enough time to visit all places but if you have time is better to take enough time for explorer Tokyo and enjoy there .

if some day you interest explorer Iran so i can invite you to visit nice places in Iran

It is very kind of you! Thanks a lot!! i really wish we are in Japan at the same time!

your welcome Sophie
enjoy there and make amazing time

have a nice trip there in Tokyo if you need any information which i can help you so tell me
my email is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

ohhhh you are from Iran, i am willing to travel there one day! if you come China, please let me know, i wish i can also give you some suggestions of nice places!

thanks Sophie
of course if i come to china will tell you and im wishing to meet you in Iran in nice travel plane

just other advice for you ,
in tokyo is better to use public transportation system because of saving time and your budget .
i did some wrong in the evenings which use rental car so missed long time .
dont forget to use public transport system