Shipping to Marrakech

Hi, has anyone from the UK sent anything over to Morocco in terms of barrels or home removals? If so could you please provide me with companies used?

Thanks in advance :)

Naomi.

Hi,

I know of people who regularly drive the route with vans. they typically charge £2 per kg to ship across.

I can find out more details if you want

P

Thank you. I think my friend may have sorted it now but if not i will come back to you.

Hello,
Did you manage to get any replies with regards to getting you ur belongings shipped from UK to Marrakech? Have you used any of the recommended people yet and what was your experience? I'm in Uk but have a home in Marra. It's not renovated yet but once finished would like to send a few things there - like a comfortable mattress!
Leigh

Hi Leigh,

No, no one came back to me. I ended up calling some companies locally and just awaiting quotes. I hope your search goes well :)
Naomi.

Hello Naomi,
Someone called Traveller051216 replied to me saying he knows a man who goes back & forward 3x a month between UK & Marra
Not sure why he can't give out details on open forum for everyone to get details.
Leigh

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not share personal contact details on the forum

I find is easier and cheaper to just drive to UK and furnish with UK standard stuff.
I have taken mattresses washing machines all sorts of stuff. 

Not hard at all.. These couriers from UK don't pay until.delivered and no damage.

Thanks Nascabo,

I might end up trying that if these quotes come back too expensive. How long did it take you to do it? And did younfind doing it that way easy?

Yes I am on a ferry from UK now to Spain
My car is full of household items furniture foods and is easy.

Traveller guy seems to talk a lot without facts and there are people from.uk but I find they are extortionate when worked out.

Easier just to take or pay someone you know to take.

Ahh brilliant! I will look into that. What route do you take that you find easy?

Because I am fully loaded I am going to Spain

I have taken France roads saved fuel but takes as long as the ferry

I go to tanger but you probably have to go casablanca port

I go every year and maybe we can work something out

Okay great keep me posted.

In the meantime i will look at the routes. Thanks for the info! 😊

Pm me ill put u in contact with someone

Do you not have to pay lots of taxes when you get into border of Morocco? That's what I heard.

Depends on what it is

Q:  Do you not have to pay lots of taxes when you get into border of Morocco?

Answer :  yes , you will need to get in touch with a local export/import person to help costing 300 Dollars and you can find very easy in casablanca.

Shipping company may charge about £5000-6000 

try  Moroccans with vans  ,  they typically charge £2 per kg  from home to home included all taxes.

use a Moroccan middle man i saw them in tangier where i was working. they don't pay much.