Start-up fillers and botox clinic

Hi,

Does any one have experience with starling-up a cosmetical clinic for injectables in marocco?

I was Born in Belgium, but parents are marrocan.
I would like to move to Marrakech and opening a bussines. For now it is confusing how to do this? Here in Belgium you need to be a doctor to do injectables, though 90% of fillerclinics have just the injectables training and no medical degree.

I know demand in marrakech is high! So it would be a succes. The question is how to do this and what goverment officials I would have to contact to get the right info.

I hope someone can help me?

Thx!!

I copied this from Morocco Embassy site i can link if you like.
You will first have to name your business. In fact, you need to obtain a certificate in order to create an enterprise in Morocco. This document will be used for the identification and registration of your business (known as a negative certificate). For this, you will need to apply to the Moroccan Industrial and Commercial Property Office by producing the following:

230 Dh fee
Negative certificate (filled with 3 possible trademarks, which you can withdraw from the CRI or OMPIC counter)
ID or passport 3 notarized copies
Formal letter of request
You are also advised to have already established a business plan that you will have to present to the authorities. Next, you will need to establish your business status with a notary or a law firm (required documents for this step depend on the law firm) as well allotment letters and transfer acts (these function mainly as a promise of financial contribution by associates to the company capital). Then, you will have to block the amount of paid-up capital for the creation of your business.

The next step is the establishment of the declaration of share allotment and the remittance, which is drawn up by the notary or law firm after you present them with the bank document proving the blocking of capital.

Good to know:

You may handle the whole process by yourself, or you may present your file to a fiduciary who can take care of both the registration and domiciliation of your business for a fee

Registering your business in Morocco
To register your business, you should go to the Regional Tax Directorate, which is the Regional Investment Center within 30 days, and bring your business documents. You will also have to produce a lease or a purchase deed registered within these 30 days. Note that the fees vary according to the different types of companies.

I am in the process now to obtain certification for my luxury Productline i create. Good luck

Oooh wauw that's sound great! Do you already live in marocco? Who did you go to for instruction and legal advise?

Yes , we are going through a family friend. But I am doing the majority of the process myself. Takes patience, time, determination,and money. Also help when you know someone familiar with the process.
Good luck. I create luxury skincare products,and all natural mosquito repellent for all ages and skin types NO DEET. My goal is to make sure everyone in Africa has access to such an amazing product Inshallah. Not because I manufacturer it, but if It could be a free product for babies and elders, homeless, schools, camps alike. Allah has and guides me all the way. Alhamdulliah

The best of luck for you, but who needs luck when we have Allah.
Here if I can help with anything i am learning on the way. And congratulations for being something more

What a beautiful project! I hope you have all the succes a person can have in a business ❤️ And the humanity for the less fortunate, making the product free for them makes you even more special! Please do follow me on insta, I would love to follow your journey and stay in touch. Maybe our businesses could help each other in the future inshaellah. (Instagram: amal_oulad)

Yes we will follow and support each other as we grow. Inshallah. Your kindness will take you far,and your persistence will take you there.
My Instagram
(Hair Everywhere Salon).
My blog is
makingadifference.help

Keep up the awesomeness 🙏❤️ Never Give Up

@Amal- Belgium 

Hi there, were you able to find information on who is allowed to perform dermal fillers in Morocco? I live in the US and most states require you to be a medical doctor, nurse, dentist, or pharmacist. Some states allow estheticians who have done the trainings to perform. I know in Europe such as the UK they have different requirements. I too am interested in this information. I can't find any online. 

If anyone has any knowledge of who can perform these procedures that would be helpful!

Thanks!

It seems you need to be a dokter in Marocco after all! So it s going to be pretty difficult!

@Amal- Belgium  hey I'm Moroccan/ American/ Lebanese and I was thinking about doing the same thing. Do you want to discuss? Maybe we can be partners

@MBW31 hi Amal! I am very interested in this topic as well.. planning to start my own business in morocco but I'm not sure about this. Did you get any answers yet? I would like to know as well

@Amal- Belgium

I hope you are well ! Have you find out if  you can inject

fillers and botox as a advanced aestheric nurse in Morocco. I am did the same masters as the doctors do in London.