Venezuelan Gastronomic Festival

Hello Friends

I guess there are a small community of Venezuelan residing in Kuala Lumpur. You might like to know that there is a Venezuelan Gastronomic Festival being held at a local hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Event is the initiative of The Embassy of Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.

Some of you might miss your home country food and activities. I understand that I might not be allow to post more details here but if you would like to know more, you may PM me.

Hope you will have a good time tasting your home country food again soon :top:

Cheers, :cheers:
Chris

i guess you can at least say when is it...;)

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

i guess you can at least say when is it...;)

Oops! :D Festival is from now till Sunday, 8th May 2011

Thanks Nassim for asking ;)

Cheers,
Chris

heyo

not a Venezuelan but more or less your next door neighbour, (colombian), does that mean i can attend as well :) :p

colombiano786 wrote:

heyo

not a Venezuelan but more or less your next door neighbour, (colombian), does that mean i can attend as well :) :p

Hi, it is a Food Promotion at a local hotel's restaurant. Event is open to the general public and if you are into Venezuelan cuisine. The Chef is from Venezuela, of course :top:

Hi there..sound interesting..where the Festival will be held ?

Thanks

Sorry again...it free or we need to paid

Hi Nor

Food Promotion is being held at a fine dining restaurant called Sampling on The Fourteen at Berjaya Times Square Hotel.

Sorry dear, it is not free of charge, of course!

Chris

My name is Yvonne and I will come to Kuala lumpur in June. Im looking for new friends y como soy de madre espanola me gustaria encontrar amigos con los q puedo hablar espanol. Espero veros pronto un abrazo Yvonne

yvonne germany wrote:

My name is Yvonne and I will come to Kuala lumpur in June. Im looking for new friends y como soy de madre espanola me gustaria encontrar amigos con los q puedo hablar espanol. Espero veros pronto un abrazo Yvonne

Hello Yvonne

We are most happy to welcome you to Malaysia.

What a coincidence. Oktoberfest will be celebrated here in September/October. I am sure you will enjoy some authentic German food. Will let you know the details as the date come around, only if you wish to attend . :cheers:

Cheers,
Chris