What do you play in your freetime?

Hi everyone! I'm 24 years old, I'm a foreigner live in Kualar Lumpur for a while and I work as a trainee in a tourism company.

Due to the work properties, I have to run back and forward a lot and almost don't have time to relax. In the end, I stiil love my job, it keeps me busy and joyful. But things change!!! Because of Covid-19, there are no much work to do and I feel kind of lost. No more deadlines, no customers and no interests. I have plenty of time lay on my bed and don't know what to do.

But recently, I have found a game mobile to kill the time. I play Block Puzzle 2020 - an old classic game. Although it's simple to play but quite addictive. Great features of diamonds, awesome sounds and challenging targets to conquer.

Have anyone play this game? Are you addicted to it like I did? Let's share your thought.
If you have any other interesting mobile games, please introduce for me by comment below.
Thank you so much for reading!

Yes, I'm still playing this entertaining game in the meantime.

Tetris aha you can play it on tetr.io

I often play Minecraft APK with my friends

Do you like to play Badminton?

Thanks for sharing your point of view. I usually play geometry dash apk, one of my favorite game.