Futsal games in KL

Hello everyone,

I just moved to KL this week and I looking for futsal games, if someone knows something please I would much appreciate it :)

Thank you
Sam

Hi Sam,

We play futsal every week on Tuesdays, with a bunch of expats and locals, at one class snooker centre in petaling jaya (you can find it on google map). you are welcome to join us.

cheers

Hi Sam,
We have a team and normally play every Saturday from 5pm-7pm in Sri Gombak. We play 7vs7.
Let me know if you wanna join or we can have friendly matches if you have already joined another team.
Cheers

We have a varied group playing Monday and Thursday near Ampang Park LRT, 7-9pm. Looking for more regulars. Welcome to PM for more info

Hey guys,
We will play tomorrow from 5pm-7pm at Sri Gombak, if you have a team and wanna play with us, please let me know.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.
Cheers,

Hi, Sam.   We played regularly every Tuesday at SportsCity, Petaling Jaya with locals n a few expats.   You are welcome to join us.

~J

Hey there  I'm staying in Bintang Kuala Lumpur
I came across your post about futsal on Thursday nights
I was wondering if I would be able to join u guys tonight as I would really live to have a kick around.
Pls get back gimme ssap

hey i didnt see the post til today. we do play each thursday. pm me your number and i can add you to the invite list

Hey there .. im looking to join u guys to play.. pls reply asap

can i join you guys ?

free to join tomo night at sportscity from 9-11pm ?? every tues
this is J by the way..

Do you guys still play Mondays/Thursdays? Is it possible to join you guys? I play with a group at sports planet Ampang on Thursdays there irregularly and most Sundays, maybe we could have a friendly too?

Dear forum,

Looking for a game of futsal/football in Kuala Lumpar, I'm British expat here from Jakarta and played 3 times a week so very eager to play!

Cheers,

Jim

Hi Sam,

Me and my friends ( expats ) are playing every Saturday from 3 to 7pm at a futsal court in Pj. It's nearby the Asia Jaya Lrt station.Please do let me know if you are keen to join.

Cheers,

RON

Hi Veera,

Me and my friends are playing futsal quite regularly, may I know are you keen to join us? Or if you do have a team we could even arrange for a friendly.

Cheers,

RON

Hi guys,

Me and my friends ( locals & expats) are playing futsal quite regularly, may I know if any of you keen to join us? Or if you do have a team we could even arrange for a friendly.

Cheers,

RON

Dear Forum,

I am playing futsal with a group of friends (expats & locals) every Thursdays (9pm onwards) and Saturdays (4 to 7pm) in PJ. Please do let me know if any of you are keen to join us, or if you have your own team we could arrange for a friendly game.

Cheers.

RON
xxx (whatsapp)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Samuel_Canario

Could you please send me a message via whatsapp

My number is xxx. Will share more information with you then.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi everyone,

@ Kieron279, it would be better if you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuala Lumpur section of the website so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi
If u still play footsall i am interesting to join with u guys
Thanks

Hi bro i interested  to join u guys but if still u guys are playing u can whattaspp me to xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago

Hi Kieron,

pls let me know if i can join this weekend.. im. an expat.. recently came to KL to work here.. pls ping me if possible on ***

Thank you
Monoj

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hey guys,

I'm.organising weekly futsal session with a group of expat and local Friends...we usually play at PJ (near Asia jaya lrt station). Playing time is in the evening usually at 4 to 7pm. PLEASE send me a message if you are keen and I would share more information with all of you.

Cheers.

Hi im here traveling and want to keep up my fitness, does anyone have any football or futsal matches going fri/sat?

Hi everyone! there is a new website called strangersoccer.my here in malaysia! they listed all futsal game in klang valley area right now. you guys can register with it and book directly form the website, all player are friendly, playing just for fun. I met with one japanese guy the other day. you guys should give it a try!

Hello Im also futsal club finder in kuala lumpur... If you are still in malaysia,, would you give me information?

Hello I'm Klide.. I;m loking for a futsal team for fun.. Is it possible for me to join futsal club?

Hello, I would like to play football also.
7 or 11 aside i prefer, but if no choice also 5aside is ok.
Please contact me :D
Thanks a lot.

Where do you live? Contact my whatsapp for more info ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please use your private message system to send your contact. Thank you

Looking for a team or group for weekly or casual futsal games. Also interested to join a football team.

Contact my email : ***
For those who wanna play arround KL, i will give you some tips or some teams which you could join.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Hi, just moved to KL few months ago, currently stay in Jalan Ampang. Looking to play futsal for fun regularly around the area.
Please let me know if any,

Thanks

Hi there..
Im Ron  and i play futsal regularly with a group of my friends. If you are interested just drop me a message and contact number so that  i can share more info to you.

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security,do not share your contact details on the forum please.

Hey guys, just arrived in Malaysia 4 days ago, and will start university in two weeks. Looking to get back into it, Im staying around subang jaya at the moment but im willing to travel for football. Please let me know of any games coming up. Cheers.

Hi bro,

me and my friends play futsal regularly every week.
we mostly play at PJ area, if u are interested please send me a message on WhatsApp

Thanks,
Ron

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Kieron,
Is ur team still playing on Saturday? Is it possible to organize a friendly match between ur team and mine on some Sat? We play in Setapak, 6-7 per side. If you wanna play the game, do let me know.
Cheers
Dom

We have a group near jalan ampang, sometimes looking for extra players as we have spots free at times. please email me *** or reply here
Thanks

hey bro,

yea sure , that would be alright with me.  I would let you know if my team is available.

Cheers,

Ron

Hi, are you still playing football?

Hi there, are you guys still playing?