Is company legit?!

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of the company "SHB International" that is supposedly based in Istanbul Turkey? I am seeking a virtual job & got an email from them saying that I will process payments from people & keep my commission out of each one then the company gets rest. Now the email address is a SHB email & if you call 888 # it says it's shb but I just have to wonder bc the pay is decent and you can use either a bank account or PayPal for the transactions so I am anxious to start but am still a little leary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@cdl40 Go to fbi.gov you will find your future job under scams fraud and money laundering. You will basically be withdrawing money from a US. Bank and launder it meaning send it to the scammers in Europe.
Beware.IF IT'S 2 GOOD 2B TRUE.
THEN MORE THAN LIKELY ..IT ISN'T.
If you publish their physical adress in Istanbul I can probably do a drive by while I'm here and do some snoopn around 4ya.
Goodluck.

It is a scam.  Think logically:

1) Job offer without interviews or any competition
2) Working from home "processing payments" i.e. in other words, a job anyone can do but why choose you
3) Sounds too much like a standard money laundering scam.  The first month or so, you make money and then you are asked to pay and never hear from them again.  Or worst case, authorities show up on your doorstep

My view - It is a scam!