Sri Lankan man marrying an Algerian woman

Salamu alaykum

I'm 27 years old born muslim and my origin is Sri Lanka. I was only born there. I have spent 14 years in germany and 13 years in london. Currently I'm living in london  but plan to move back to germany. I'm a practising Muslim.
I have found a Algerian woman who wants to marry me from a muslim marriage website. She is 21 years old. She currently studies in university to become a nurse. Her parents know about me and we always talk and video chat everyday.
She wants to live with me in germany and has her best friend there who recently got married and her aunt.

We have been talking for 8 months now.
Do you think it's a scam either to get money for wedding or to get visa for germany?
Oh and by the way I'm flying over in 2 months to get engaged with her.

Seriously man!!  you have been talking for 8 months and  you dont know yet if she is honest or no!
how could you wait for someone who doesnt even know if this girl exist, to tell you she is scamming or no ?!!
youre the one who know her! none can answer you!

I would meet her first before you make any plans. If she wants to live in Germany, I hope she speaks German because if she doesn't she will not find any nursing job without the knowledge of the local language.

Yes thats pretty much the plan. Im going to fly over after ramadan insha allah. She cant speak german but is willing to learn it and i will help her insha allah. I feel reassured she swore on the quran that she wants nothing else but to marry me, but i dont know if she is religious enough for me to tell wether she is lying or not. She didnt previously wear the hijab only after i told her to wear she did.

I am Pakistani. I got married to one Algerian Lady . I went to Algeria and we got married there. Later I brought her to Dubai on wife sponsorship visa . There is nothing difficult in it.Only few docs are required and Embassy or consulate in UAE will help you.

If anyone needs help I will send all the details .

But my experience is not good with my wife. She is very beautiful, very religious , clean and almost perfect in all regards but she has some issues with her morality.

Recently I had a very bad time with my business and health. I had to return to Pakistan but she denied to go with me. I was really shocked. We have one daughter and she has been back to Algeria. I have been to Algeria and now she is not calling or answering me easily. Last week I called her and asked her because I really missed her but she told me “ What to discuss? There is nothing new to talk, why  do you call daily?”

Can anybody tell me what is all this??
Is the world so cunning? Have we lost morality to this level? I swear I have loved her beyond limits. I am passing through very hard times.

She looks to be a wife of Good Time only !!

By the way I had a very good business and I was going to buy a villa on her name !! But it didnt happen and better I had not.

I belong to a very rich family but I had not shown the reality to her. Now I am moving to Canada and shifting my business there . Now I am healthy and I hope I will stand again and I have made my mind I will never return to her.

For any support , please write to me and I will guide you.

What age did u marry and how long youvbeen together???