Excellent Home Cleaning Services

I am looking for a professional home cleaning service atleast once a week / 10 days in KL Sentral.

Any recommendations ?

Hi

Me too looking for cleaning service

Do share if you found someone

Hi,where is your location?

I am using app kaodim for any service, I need as i am not aware whom to call.  I use this app for services i need for Aircon servicing etc it also have house cleaning.

Invite Link:

https://rewards.kaodim.com/?code=Re2330369C

Request for House Cleaning  Link:

https://www.kaodim.com/services/service … 5499999992

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH CLEANING SESSION

Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
Throwing away of rubbish
Dusting and wiping of all surfaces and windows
Scrubbing bathroom sinks and toilet bowls
4 hours for 1 cleaner or 2 hours for 2 cleaners
ADDITIONAL CHARGES

RM20 per cleaner, per hour if your property needs more time to be cleaned
RM10/session surcharge for Saturday and Sunday
HOW IT WORKS

Submit your request
An expert and background-checked cleaner will reach out to you to schedule an appointment
Pay via KaodimPay or cash directly to the vendor upon completion of the service.

I am not marketing this app i used to shared the details, If it's against the community guideline then please delete.

Bangsar South

I would say that Kaodim is a good point if on a last minute or if you cannot plan your cleanings in advance. The problem is they will send you random ladies. It is not their staff. Kaodim is just a platform for booking.

Some may be OK, some may be good, but some may be just so so. I believe they dont keep the bad ones.

Cleaning business are usualy small players in Malaysia because of the regulations. But if you can find a good cleaning agency which pays their staff fairly and considers their clients as If they were the only 1 ….it will be easier.

yes, Kaodim is the best place for cleaning services. here you can get professional cleaners and use promotional codes on your payment to reduce costs.