Civic Integration Exam for the Nederland. Result Makes no sense!

Hi everyone I live in the caribbean sxm. If anyone of you took the civic integration for the nederland this year maybe you can help me out here on how the test is score.
I took my exams this year 2018.

Reading skills      28 out of 30 correct (93% correct)  Passed
Listening skills     25 out of 30 correct (83% correct)  FAIL
Writing skills.          A1 level ( Fail)  A2 needed to pass

I understand that they will not let me see what i got wrong. And ill take their word for the writing part. My problem is In order to pass the listening or the reading test  you need to get 26 or higher (86%) or you fail. So even though i got 83% which like a 8 out of 10 I still fail my listening exam! I search multiple forum of users who took the nederland exam from other country or the netherland who pass by getting 72% or higher sometime even a 6 out of 10 when taking the exam.  Did the scoring method change?  Do you really need to get almost 90% of the question correct in order to pass the nederland civic exam?

Yeah I'm afraid you will really have to answer 90% of the questions correctly. I trained two people for this exam, both passed it and it took them a lot of effort and exercise. Compare it with getting a driver's license. What would be the point of exams if they would be so easy to pass? I recommend an overdose of practice: listen to Dutch TV, read Dutch newspapers online on your laptop and keep your dictionary on your phone next to you. Dutch cartoons with English subtitles are also very useful to watch. Install the Duo Linguo app on your phone. Good luck!

Ok so Now i know. Didn't know you needed to pass it so high. Thank you for your response.

Your welcome. I hope you pass the rest of your exams! Good luck!

OMG! I also took civic exam last april 5 2018,
I pray that i pass this one. now waiting for the result huhuhu
I am a bit nervous to fail ,

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is the exam base in Naarnederland still?

Is it 90% passing score for the basic civic integration exam?

Thanks!