Advice please on flat coastal cycling route from Valencia to Alicante

Hi
Please forgive me if this post is not appropriate to this forum, I would appreciate any advice regarding my week to ten days trip.
I am planning to fly to Valencia, stay overnight in Valencia, then road bike cycle south along the coast at about 25-30 miles a day and booking nightly accomodation along the way, possibly passing through Cullera, Olivia, Denis, Calpe, Benidorm and Alicante for return flight to England.
I will either take my road bike with me or maybe hire one ( I would have to pick bike up in Valencia, drop off Alicante, if any bike shop provides this service in Valencia )
I am a reasonable cyclist, but not great up hills so can I please ask...
is there a flat route along the coast and also which booking app is best for booking accomodation in Spain
Many thanks, kind regards, David

I have no idea about the area but if you take a look at wikiloc search the are that you are interested in.
Then use the filter on the left for the type of route you wish to take . There is a fast range of types. If there is not one then maybe joins some up.

Hi RobeiraSacra
I have downloaded the Wikiloc app and been trying the search bars etc, it is really good, thank you so much for your helpful advice