Looking to buy TV North Shore

Hi,

Moving into a new place on April 1. Need a larger screen TV (48" +).  Anyone have a good used one out there can you recommend a good place to buy one in the Sosua/Cabarete area?

Thanks!

JOHN

The best place but not the best prices is Corripio in Puerto Plata.  Check out the facebook groups  Everything Cabarete,  Everything Sosua and Everything Puerto Plata

If that fails, I will get you one from the capital!

Current offer -  50"  smart tv is 33,500 at the store I usually buy from.

La Sirena will sometimes have a sale with good DR pricing.  Also Lunares in Cabarete will have a fair price and you can get an additional 5% -10% discount if you pay cash there.

And of course Corripio on PP (also discount with cash)

Bob K

Thanks everyone!

Hi what is the name of the store that you were referring to??

Just East of Cabarete a few miles is a town called Sabanette.  There is a huge store, multi story with basement, and they have everything you can imagine from beds, appliances, motorcycles, musical instruments, and anything for a house including many TV's at really good prices.  I have spent thousands of dollars there.

Do they deliver to la Romana? and do you have name of the store ? Maybe I can call myself and ask questions

Thank you

-Rich, here is the store in Sabaneta that has almost anything for the house. 
Muebleria Inoa&Reyes,SRL.  Telephone 809-739-0928.  Leaving Cabarete going East on Hwy 5, it is just a few miles and on the left just before town.  Can't miss the huge building.  I had them deliver a double bed to Cabarete and they have delivery trucks.  Pay US cash if you can.