I want to relocate my life in Oman.

Hi, My name is Moses Jeremia Kibwana, Christian, Tanzanian, 27 years old. I hold Ordinary Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering a three years program (2011-2014) and currently I pursue Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering three years program (2015-2018)  I expect to finish my studies August 2018. After complete my studies I wish to looking for a job in Oman so which steps that need to taken before to apply a work visa?

Hi Moses Kibwana,

Getting jobs for freshers would be quite a challenge since labour clearance for expatriates has become dearer day-after-day.

So a company would rather invest their hard earned labour clearance on a well-experienced candidate rather than hire one who is raw and then spend furthermore in training him. Obviously, the ROI of such candidates would make for poor business sense.

Read through the numerous posts on similar topics such as yours already available in the forum. You will get an idea of what you could expect with your job hunt.

Ok I understand, I was so quiet for so long but now am back again. But experience in engineering is hard cause to be competent it's not from what I know you need a training for any company you're joined.

contemplating moving to the Sultanate of Oman ought to get ready ... inside the Gulf district and they have found a way to modernize and build up the nation's foundation while adjusting their customary past.

Exiles' contemplating moving to the Sultanate of Oman ought to plan ... inside the Gulf area and they have found a way to modernize and build up the nation's framework while adjusting their customary past.