Releasing letter

I am recently  nikkahfied n after a month my iqama got expired...  We have some personal issues why we aren't renewing the iqama.. My question is that can my father get the ( Noc) releasing letter from the passport office with the expired iqama.?

You have to renew first

Jazakallahu khairan

I think I was wrong , I just asked my friend ( e is muqeb ) and told me you can transfer to another one or move to your husband sponsorship without need to renew but you must your father go with the person who is willing to transfer to Jawazat and will transfer you immediately from there .

Good luck and sorry for the previous answer.

Ahan.. OK.. Jazakallahu khairan

New topic