Application reject

My wife got the offer in restaurant. And after submit all document to that company.employer gave the application no for her. After some time it was showing visa is in progress. Then today it is showing visa rejected in immigration due to security reasons. Please tell me can employer apply again on his restaurant name? And what is the possibility for that to get visa for her.? And why they reject her visa also??

You need to have a bit of patience before posting multiple times and sending private messages - you only asked your question late last night so give it a bit of time. In terms of the facts:

1) Application failed security checks i.e. it was rejected by CID
2) No one here can tell you the reason why it was rejected. And for security refusals, even the authorities will not give ANY reasons
3) The employer can apply again and approach immigration personally with a letter giving her particulars to try to clarify the situation.  Sometimes, if the issue is due to mistaken identity or background mismatch, the application can be cleared. Your employer needs to do this, not you and they should know how to
4) Keep in mind that applying without following point 3 above, will, in all probability lead to another refusal

Be mentally ready for the fact that a security/CID rejection in 90% of the cases is pretty much a final decision which means that the expat cannot work in Bahrain and will not be issued a visa.

Thanks a lot for your reply...👍👍