Buying solar panels in Dominican Republic

I moved to La Romana and looking for good company to install the solar system for our house. Any recommendations

Can you give me the company name who installed it for you please

@brodies2013

16,000. Pesos for all 6 panels? That's $300.00

Or each coast $300.00 with installation?

Please reply.

Thanks.

We just bought a house in Punta Cana and are looking to install solar panels. Can someone recommend a reputable company in the area. Thanks

Welcome to the forums. FIRST you need to find out from the Electrical Company if solar panels will be permitted where you are.  There are restrictions on this,  don't assume everyone who wants to can install solar!

Many problems in Las Terrenas with finding reputable companies to install them.  Be very cautious and do your homework on them.  Make sure you have a decent understanding of how they work and research as much as possible...there are a lot of people who falsely claim to know solar panels and they don't. 

@casadeagumar12: Hello, I can recommend a provider in the PC area but it will depend upon where you are putting these panels because as Planner has said, you will need the permission from the electrical supplier and I understand they are not allowing any more solar installations at this time.  Send me a private message and I will give you the details of the contractor I used and was satisfied with the installation.

@marinogarcia2018

Did you ever get this done? If so, would appreciate any details. We're building in Vista Cana and expect to move in December 2024. (Not one of the big projects. We have a custom builder who tends to run close to on-time.)

@planner

Did you ever get this done? If so, would appreciate any details. We're building in Vista Cana and expect to move in December 2024. (Not one of the big projects. We have a custom builder who tends to run close to on-time.)

@Mkunz6580

Hi,

who was your contractor? Solar panels?

@mibojones

Get what done????