Visiting Cartagena

Hi,

Planning a first time visit to Cartagena. Looking for recommendations on things to see and do and a recommendation on a hotel on the beach. I will be there for a week.

Thank you

I was just there for 2 weeks. I stayed at 3 different Airbnbs from $22, $77 and $127 a night in various locations. Tell me your budget and what you want to do and I'll give you my recommendations.

Greg parker wrote:

I was just there (Cartagena) for 2 weeks. I stayed at 3 different Airbnbs from $22, $77 and $127 a night in various locations. Tell me your budget and what you want to do and I'll give you my recommendations.

Dear Greg,

Your numbers are fascinating.

Please give us an idea what sorts of Airbnb's you can get for rates as varied as $22, $77 and $127.

Let me guess -- for $127 a night, you get air conditioning, a swimming pool, three bedrooms, a view of the Caribbean and weekly housekeeping. :top:   For $22, no A/C just fan(s), a studio apartment (no bedrooms), a view of parked cars .. and they leave you a broom and a mop. :cool:

cccmedia in Depto. de Nariño

Right on the first count. Missed it on the second. $22 night in Manga 1 block from marina. Private room, Private attached bath and A/C. It pays to shop around a little.