London Au Pair living in Lisboa looking for live-out work

Hello All,

My name is Ameneh and I have just moved to Lisboa. I decided that I needed a break from the hustle and bustle of London. I am 23 years old and have had experience in looking after children from as young as 1 years old to 16 years old. I grew up in a neighbourhood where everyone knew each other so I would always help families out with babysitting. I am a fun and bubbly person who loves to spend time with children. I love to watch them learn as it is such a beautiful thing. I am fluent in English and Farsi, can speak a bit of French and am learning Portuguese. I would be more than happy to teach English! I feel comfortable looking after maximum 4 children and no younger than 1 years old. I would be happy to cook light meals, take the children out for walks and trips, do some housework to help Mum and Dad in the house and I have had a full UK driving licence for 5 years, which can be used in Portugal. I am available from Monday to Friday, anytime in the morning till latest 8pm. If weekends are required, I can consider that too. If you would like someone who will happily have fun with your children while looking after them then please dont hesitate to contact me. Ameneh x

Hi Ameneh,
Can you please check your private message.
thanks